Tuesday, May 14, 2013

 This is my first attempt at having a blog, a little weird thinking of others reading it! I am a blog junky.. there are so many hilarious mamas out there! I hope to have a place to talk (or vent) about life, family, kids and everything else that pops up in the life of a stay at home mom.

 I guess I should start by introducing myself. My name is Brandi & I am a mom of 3 (2 of my own and a "bonus") I currently stay home with them which can be so fun and others days I want to run away , or at least lock myself in the bathroom for 20 minutes and eat without someone touching me! I am a baby wearing, co sleeping, breastfeeding green cleaning mom who has a slight obsession with beauty products and baby clothes :)

 My kids are 10 years apart and things have definitely changed in that time. I find myself overwhelmed with so many baby things that I go running to read every review I can find to find out which items would work best for me & my family. I must of read over 50 opinions on car seats before I finally dove in and made a purchase. I decided that I would like to be able to have a place to voice my HONEST opinion. I felt so many of these reviews gave you all of the things they like and not as many of the negatives. I want to know it all! I wish I could say every product I have I love, but lets be serious we cannot have it all (unless I am totally missing how to do this in which case please fill me in!) I plan on doing reviews of some items I already have as well as some I am debating on purchasing, or anything that you may be interested in!

 Sorry if my first post kinda bored you, I promise it is worth the ride (or read) so I hope you come back to see what I have to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment